- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on a .5 lb sirloin
- Fry that bitch in a bit of olive oil and maybe a TBSP of butter
- 3-4 minutes on each side, I’m a big medium rare fan
- Use the drippings, with an additional TBSP of butter or so…
- As the butter melts, add:
- 2 TBSP of bourbon (did you just get wet?)
- 3/4 TBSP of Worcestershire (fractions are also sexy)
- A couple shakes of soy sauce
- A couple of shakes of sriracha (yeah, your panting)
- Mix it up, let it thicken
- Return steak to pan to give a quick glaze on each side
- Plate steak on cutting board
- Drip rest of bourbon sauce on top
EAT THAT MOTHER FUCKER!
I can’t stress this enough - while succeeding in life is important…if you find yourself drifting away from your passions - make time for them. It just pays massive dividends.
Can’t say enough about improv and the Magnet Theater Community. It’s actually overwhelming.
Clearly - just killing it!
Sometimes you take a step back and go, “Wait - why am I doing this?” and then you think about late night summer drives and realize that it is such a sin to be so far away from a freedom like that.
Windows down summer joyriding. When driving was fun and the radio didn’t suck ass or you had enough mixed CDs to make it through the night.
What’s the equivalent of that now?